EBSA offers all European biosafety professionals, whether employed by public health organisations, clinical/pharmaceutical/medical industry, laboratories, university and research institutions, or other organisations that have an active interest in biological safety, an opportunity to participate in its activities and bring their voice and vision to this rapidly growing association.
EBSA Members Benefits
- Reduced fees to the annual conference
- Reduced prices for our annual pre-conference coursesMembership of a professional network
- Access to over more than 400 professional contacts
- Interact with your peers in working groups
- Voting rights in the Association
- Exclusive access to content on our members-only pages
- Exclusive access to the videos of the previous conference
- Consultation on the development of biosafety legislation and guidelines
- Involvement in the development of standards relevant to biosafety
- Support for regional biosafety organizations
- Visibility as a professional within Europe and beyond
EBSA Conference & Courses
The annual European Biosafety conference, unique in its kind, and held in a large European city, is combined with the annual general meeting for members. EBSA members are offered a substantial reduction on the conference fees.
Working / Task Groups
Several working and task groups have been established to advise the association on specific working areas within the biosafety framework, and to undertake tasks required by the council.
- Conference Programm Working Group (CPWG)
- Education and Training Working Group (ETWG)
Focal points will be appointed for different topics
Sponsored membership to encourage good practices in biosafety and biosecurity throughout Europe.