Further details such as the contact details of the corporate representatives and corporate contacts of our EBSA corporate members can be found in the "Members Section".
As a leader in sterilization and inactivation technologies, ACTINI designs and manufactures a range of efficient and cost-effective effluent decontamination systems for projects of all sizes and for all types of contained environments.
ACTINI patented heat treatment units (flow and batch) are designed to meet the most stringent requirements of vaccine manufacturers and laboratories working with pathogens classified from BSL-1 to BSL-4 and provide a level of security and reliability.
Standard productline to treat from 70 to 180,000 liters per day, including ACTINI's modular plug and play lab decontamination systems:
- Model KUBE (70 liters per day): to be connected to an existing effluent inlet.
- Model SINK (70 liters per day): stand-alone unit with build in hands free water faucet to equip your lab with a safe way to pour liquid and wash parts
- Model MICRO (400 liters per day): very compact unit with energy recovery section
Camfil Svenska AB
Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian - Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
Institute of Tropical Medicine
Merrick & Co.
NNE Pharmaplan A/S
NNE Pharmaplan is the world's leading engineering and consulting company in the complex field of pharma and biotech. We cover all segments from biopharmaceuticals and vaccines to medical devices and help our customers develop, establish and improve their product manufacturing. NNE Pharmaplan employs 1,700 people at more than 30 locations around the world.
Engineering for a healthier world - our role in an industry that improves people's lives worldwide. To learn more about our company, please visit our website.
PERSEUS offers efficient solutions for biorisk management and compliance with the complex biosafety and biotechnology regulations.
Biorisk management covers all aspects of biological safety and security such as inventory management, risk assessment, containment and confinement requirements, training, audit, transport, waste handling and emergency preparedness.
PERSEUS integrates technical background with an in depth knowledge of the European regulatory requirements for biological material, including genetically modified organisms. We assist clients in complying with complex regulatory requirements on contained use, workers protection, pathogens, import and export, emergency planning, deliberate releases such as field trials and clinical trials and commercial applications.
We have a proven track record in advising on design, following up construction and commissioning, and managing biological safety and operations of up to biosafety level 3 facilities. Such facilities include research laboratories, large-scale production plants, clinical, hospital and gene therapy settings, as well as plant and animal bio-containment facilities. For genetically modified material, PERSEUS offers extensive expertise in all life cycle phases, including those that extend beyond containment (e.g. field trials, commercial applications, movement of materials and imports).
Some examples of tasks performed by PERSEUS:
- Obtaining, defending and maintaining permits for operations and products
- Setting up routines for as well as performing risk assessments
- Providing technical guidance and regulatory support on transportation and importation
- Implementing compliance systems and interacting on compliance issues
- Assisting the integration of biosafety in organization's management systems
- Advising on facility planning and construction, on exposure control and emergency response
- Advising waste management of biologicals
- Providing information on biosafety practices, protective equipment and special service providers
- Training and advising on communication, including crisis communication
- Supporting advocacy efforts related to regulatory developments
Focusing on Europe (including Russia and Eastern Europe), a network of PERSEUS Associates ensures geographical coverage and access to EU member state authorities. Furthermore, PERSEUS is linked to service providers in other regions enabling the full range of international and worldwide regulatory activities.
Contact information: PERSEUS bvba ▪ Technologiepark 3, B-9520 Gent, Belgium; Tel +32(0)475/45.72.04 ▪ Fax +32(0)9/321.07.05