Getting around in Copenhagen
Public transport is the easiest way to get around in Copenhagen.
Use this website http://www.rejseplanen.dk/bin/query.exe/en or download the APP "Resjeplanen" in your APP store
- on of the conference hotels ?
- WakeUp Copenhagen Borgergade then fill out "Borgergade 9, 1300 Kobenhavn" as destination
- Strand Hotel hen fill out "Havnegade 37, 1058 Kobenhavn" as destination
- pre conference courses then fill out "Raevehojvej, DTU (Helsingormotorvej..." as destination
You should take bus 150S or bus 15E.
Both busses start at Nørreport st,(Nørrevoldgade) and have a stop at Rævehøjvej/DTU (Helsingørmotorvejen) and both busses passes Copenhagen University/Maersk Building within 200 meters – so these busses can be used during the whole conference.
- Conference then fill out "Blegdamsvey 3B, 220 Kobenhavn" as destination
Buying your tickets
You can purchase tickets at most train stations, in a number of kiosks and from the metro ticket machines located in all metro stations. The machines accept Danish coins and all major credit cards. You can also buy a ticket on the bus, but you need to pay in Danish kroner.
Alternatively you can purchase a ticket by downloading the mobile app 'DOT Mobilbilletter' for local tickets in and around Copenhagen. Choose English as the language in the app. The app is available for iPhone and Android.